Sunday, May 2, 2010

5 months later

Well that New Year's Resolution lasted less than a day! How pathetic. To help me, Aubrey said that she would do posts for us. Here is her first story. We will work on getting pictures and videos... maybe this week since I don't work! YEAH!!!!!!


On Friday TJ and Karen and Tofer came to our house.They stayed till Sunday.Karen shaved Sonny.While they were here I got on the computar and I looked at there blog.It is sooo funny.I also looked at aby's blog.Sable was so funny on one of there video's ME LIKE.She talked about every thing that she likes.She also talked about every thing she likes to do.Tofer was so good.While he was at our house he realy liked to dance.He is so cute!!!!!He realy did like the dog.

Aubrey did such a great job, and I love all of her typos, it makes her message even more endearing. We love that she has such a love for her cousins.

Just to add a few other things about our fun weekend with the Clark's, we love them and did NOT want them to leave. They are so much fun, all three of them. If you asked what we did, we wouldn't be able to say much of anything, but be lazy and talk. There isn't anything much better than simply talking and letting the kids play together. Topher is awesome. I love him. He is really relaxed and can handle all of our kids (crazies) without losing it. I am looking forward to seeing him again in Nauvoo.

I am very hopeful that Aubs and I will do this again in the next couple of days

No comments:

Post a Comment